City Center has begun 2023 eclipsing the 90 percent mark in occupancy for the Wells Fargo Tower and Bank of America Tower located in downtown Fort Worth.
“During the challenging last two years, City Center’s management team worked diligently with current and prospective clients to identify their leasing needs,” said Johnny Campbell, President and CEO of City Center Fort Worth. “We learned a lot about their goals and plans for future growth. The quick recovery and leasing results speak for themselves with current tenants who have recommitted to City Center as well as attracting new companies. High quality service and amenities in addition to an experienced management team are consistent themes we hear from our partner businesses. Each of these have been of utmost importance in retaining and attracting Class A businesses.”
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. and Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC have both extended their leases totaling more than 70,000 square feet in the Wells Fargo Tower.
Apex Capital Corp. moved into their headquarters this fall on three floors in the Bank of America Tower, totaling more than 61,000-square feet. Pape-Dawson Engineers, Inc. moved into 13,994 square feet in the Wells Fargo Tower.
In addition, City Center has signed the following new leases which are set to occupy at the start of 2023:
- Cain Law Firm, 1,888 square feet in the Bank of America Tower
- Cotten Schmidt, 9,419 square feet in the Bank of America Tower; represented by Pat McDowell JLL
- Lively & Associates, 2,747 square feet in the Bank of America Tower
- Mims Ballew Hollingsworth, PLLC has renewed 3,122 square feet in the Bank of America Tower; Cullen Donohue and Cheyenne Mungaray Stream represented Mims Ballew Hollingsworth
- Auto Claim Specialists, LLC has signed a new lease in the Bank of America Tower with nearly 1,500 square feet
- STV Incorporated, signed a new lease with 6,376 square feet in the Wells Fargo Tower; represented by Kris Knapstein and Dina Zavislak
- Beyond Finance, signed a new lease with 4,683 square feet in the Wells Fargo Tower; represented by Beaux Riley and Steve Gray with Advisors Commercial Real Estate
The following companies extended their lease in City Center:
- Crestline Management, L.P. extended their lease of 28,509 square feet in the Wells Fargo Tower
- The Northern Trust Company, renewed their lease of 5,543 square feet in the Bank of America Tower; David Walters CBRE represented The Northern Trust
- Oak Hill Advisors, L.P. extended its lease of more than 20,000 square feet in the Wells Fargo Tower
- Viner Finance Inc. extended their lease of more than 3,500 square feet in the Wells Fargo Tower
- Kelly Hart & Hallman, renewed their lease of 87,654 square feet in the Wells Fargo Tower
Robert Gamblin represented City Center Management on each of these deals.
“The clients who renewed or established space in City Center were both large and small,” said Campbell. “We offer a great business environment and best-in-class service and security within these iconic towers in the heart of downtown Fort Worth. We are looking forward to the new year as we prepare to welcome many new tenants and serve our long-standing clients.”
City Center is the premier business address with Class A office space in downtown Fort Worth. Comprised of the Bank of America Tower and the Wells Fargo Tower, the two iconic towers offer stunning views of Fort Worth, connected parking and a variety of on-site amenities including a private club with fitness center, medical clinic and pharmacy, dry cleaner and much more. Additional details may be found atcitycenterfw.com.