The Fort Worth Fried Chicken & Craft Beer Fest Presented by Four Corners Brewing Co will take place on Saturday, May 21st from 12pm-5pm at Panther Island Pavilion! This mouthwatering event is a can’t miss!
- The fest features delicious fried chicken from Fort Worth restaurants, beer tastings from Four Corners Brewing Co, wine & spirits, Country bands, cool vendors and fun!
- Be sure to vote for the best of the fest! Only one restaurant will leave with the bragging rights of Best Fried Chicken in Fort Worth! Our chefs are bringing their A-Game! (Stay tuned for a full lineup of our 2022 participating restaurants! You’re taste buds are in for a treat!)
- Your pass to the fest includes delicious fried chicken at all restaurants, a signature event beer taster, and (6) four-ounce tastings of Four Corners Brewing Co brews! Your tastings will include the Local Buzz Honey Rye Golden Ale, El Chingon IPA, El Grito Lager, Heart O Texas Red Ale, La Chingona Double IPA, and the Mango Fresca.
- The all-inclusive pass is only $45! (Hurry, prices increase in May! Tickets will sell out!) -- Tickets are available here!
- Get silly with it and come ready to participate in the Colonel Sanders costume contest! The contest kicks off on the stage at 2pm! There’s a $250 cash prize up for grabs!
- Other festivities and fun include country bands, axe throwing, snow-cones, the what’s cluckin’ photo-booth, spirits tastings and cool vendors! Wine, Four Corners Brewing Co and Modelo beer and non-alcoholic beverages are available to purchase at the event!